What you should pack when traveling with your baby or child can vary depending on factors such as where you are traveling, how long you are staying, the age of the child and the type of activities you are doing. go practice.
If you are traveling for more than one day with your baby or toddler, it is recommended that you carry all of their belongings in a stroller. This includes diapers, wipes, clothing for various weather conditions, snacks and water bottles.
Infants over six months must have their own seat on the plane, which is usually required on planes with more than one row of seats.
A list of things to remember while traveling includes things like pacifiers, toys that make noise (not electronics), medicine for infants and children.
Here is a list of items you may want to bring when you travel. This list is not exhaustive and it is up to everyone to add other elements according to their personal needs. A reasonable and light suitcase should weigh around 15 kg, make sure it does not exceed the baggage weight limit at the airport.
BEFORE GOING ON HOLIDAY WITH A BABY OR CHILD
- Check the expiry date of the passport
- Vaccinations: Polio, Malaria, Typhoid, Typhus…
- Check the vaccinations to be done depending on the country
DOCUMENTS TO HAVE ON HOLIDAY WITH A BABY OR CHILD
- Passport, visas, identity card
- Tickets (airplane, train, boat, bus, etc.) outward / return
- Copies of all official papers (passport, driver’s license, plane ticket)
- Vaccination record according to destination
CLOTHING TO WEAR ON HOLIDAYS WITH A BABY OR CHILD
- 2 bodysuits per day
- Shorts, pants
- Dresses, t-shirts
- Hat, hat, cap
- Sweater (to keep for the plane)
- Vest, pancho, jacket
THE ESSENTIAL ITEMS TO BE ABLE TO FOOD IN HOLIDAYS WITH A BABY OR CHILD
There are a few things parents should keep in mind when packing for a trip with their children. The main thing is not to take too many clothes. Parents should dress their children in diapers and pack fewer clothes than they think they will need because children will grow quickly and it can be difficult to predict how much they will wear for a day.
The other essential element is food. Parents should bring snacks, but more importantly, they should pack a cooler full of food that will stay cold for about 24 hours. It’s best to have lots of different types of food so that if your child doesn’t like something one day, he or she can eat something else the next.
- 100% plastic or silicone
- bibs Short bib between meals
- Bottle brush
- Spoon and fork
- Powdered milk
- Compartmentalized box for doses of milk
- Bottles (provide 2 just in case)
- Bottle warmer
- Small bottle/water bottle with straw for journeys
- Pastilles sterilization
- kit Meal kit with bamboo plate, cup and beaker
bottle THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS FOR HOLIDAY HYGIENE FOR A BABY OR CHILD
Many elements must be taken into account when deciding what to pack for a holiday with a baby or child. The most crucial is the hygiene of the child and the next is to ensure that he can enjoy his stay in a high hygiene environment.
Some countries, such as Italy, France and China, have very strict rules about what is allowed in hotels and restaurants. It is therefore important to know this before going abroad with your toddler. This will allow you to avoid any unpleasant surprises or misunderstandings.
- Toothpaste (in the hold)
- Shower product (in
- the hold) Bath thermometer
- Physiological serum (in the hold)
- Antiseptic cream (in the hold)
- Other medications (Ex: homeopathy for toothache)
- Moisturizing cream (in the hold)
- Suppositories Pain
- Glycerin suppositories
- Cream or cotton swabs for changing
- Diapers (Count 5-6 / day)
- Waterproof diapers for the pool / sea
- Garbage bags (for dirty diapers)
- Toilet pot or reducer
- Mist for hot days
- Total screen 50
- special cotton swabs for babies/children
NOT TO FORGET TOO!
- The cuddly toy(s) and in duplicate if possible
- Price caches
- Chew toy / games
- Plush toy
- 2 pacifiers
- 2 pacifier clips
- warmer Swimsuit
- Baby buoy
- net Front or back baby carrier
- mat Mat change
- if used
- Inflatable bathtub if needed
- Diaper bag
- His/her favorite little story book(s)